This week, CNBC is hiring a production assistant, while TV One needs a vice president of programming scheduling. Scripps Networks is seeking a director of advertising and strategy, and MTV World is on the hunt for a writer. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Production Assistant – Freelance CNBC (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- VP, Programming Scheduling TV One (Silver Spring, MD)
- Director, Advertising & Strategy Scripps Networks (New York, NY)
- Writer MTV World (New York, NY)
- Executive Director, XFTV Programming Comcast (Philadelphia, PA)
Find more great TV jobs on the TVNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented TVNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.