So you want to get good at social media?
You need to have a plan. A guidebook. A strategy.
You need some rules.
And rule number one? That’s obey the rules. As for rules number two through eighty, check out this fantastic infographic courtesy of Jeremy Waite, head of social strategy at Adobe.
And remember: while you can’t get anything done in the world without rules, sometimes it’s just as important to know exactly when you need to break them.*
* But, of course, that’s kinda covered in rule #32.
- Heartbleed: Should You Change Your Social Media Passwords? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Use Hashtags To Boost Your Online Presence [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 10 Tips To Manage Your Social Media Presence [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Create Perfect Posts On Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine And More [INFOGRAPHIC]