So you want to get good at social media?
You need to have a plan. A guidebook. A strategy.
You need some rules.
And rule number one? That’s obey the rules. As for rules number two through eighty, check out this fantastic infographic courtesy of Jeremy Waite, head of social strategy at Adobe.
And remember: while you can’t get anything done in the world without rules, sometimes it’s just as important to know exactly when you need to break them.*
* But, of course, that’s kinda covered in rule #32.
- What is the Best Social Media Platform for YOUR Business? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 3 Content Creation Strategies That Will Help Your Business Prosper [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Make Social Video Work for Your Brand [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and Business - Which Platform is Right for You? [INFOGRAPHIC]