Back in April Eezeer, in partnership with SimpliFlying, released their first in a series of monthly infographics that take a detailed look at how the major airlines are using Twitter.
Yes. Yes they can. In fact – they’ve cemented it.
Highlights from the infographic:
- Airlines are using Twitter more than ever before – tweets increased by 39% from March 2011 to June 2011
- 26 airlines account for 80% of the tweets.
- Delta Airlines is received almost twice as many tweets as the airline with the second-highest inbound tweets
- Airlines receive almost 6x as many tweets as they send out
- With 35.6 Million Tweets, Germany's 7-1 #WorldCup Win Over Brazil Sets A New Twitter Record [STATS]
- Twitter Stays Silent During World Cup Penalty Kicks [DATA]
- The 10 Most Popular People On Twitter [STATS]
- The 20 Most Popular Brands On Twitter [STATS]