Back in April Eezeer, in partnership with SimpliFlying, released their first in a series of monthly infographics that take a detailed look at how the major airlines are using Twitter.
Yes. Yes they can. In fact – they’ve cemented it.
Highlights from the infographic:
- Airlines are using Twitter more than ever before – tweets increased by 39% from March 2011 to June 2011
- 26 airlines account for 80% of the tweets.
- Delta Airlines is received almost twice as many tweets as the airline with the second-highest inbound tweets
- Airlines receive almost 6x as many tweets as they send out
- New York Fashion Week on Twitter: More Than 1.2 Million Tweets About #NYFW
- Twitter: More Than 2.4 Million Tweets About #AppleLive (Peaking at 32,305 TPM)
- 5 Crazy Ways Social Media is Changing Your Brain Right Now
- 81.9% of Social Shares Happen on Facebook (Twitter: 8.6%, Pinterest: 3%) [STUDY]