Back in April Eezeer, in partnership with SimpliFlying, released their first in a series of monthly infographics that take a detailed look at how the major airlines are using Twitter.
Yes. Yes they can. In fact – they’ve cemented it.
Highlights from the infographic:
- Airlines are using Twitter more than ever before – tweets increased by 39% from March 2011 to June 2011
- 26 airlines account for 80% of the tweets.
- Delta Airlines is received almost twice as many tweets as the airline with the second-highest inbound tweets
- Airlines receive almost 6x as many tweets as they send out
- Twitter Diversity Statistics: 70% Male Globally, 59% White, 29% Asian in U.S. [REPORT]
- Millionaires Love Facebook, Ignore Twitter
- Facebook: 23% of all Social Traffic in June (Pinterest Dips, Twitter Flat at 1%) [STATS]
- Pinterest, Tumblr Drive More Website Traffic Than Twitter, Says StatCounter [STATS]