Back in April Eezeer, in partnership with SimpliFlying, released their first in a series of monthly infographics that take a detailed look at how the major airlines are using Twitter.
Yes. Yes they can. In fact – they’ve cemented it.
Highlights from the infographic:
- Airlines are using Twitter more than ever before – tweets increased by 39% from March 2011 to June 2011
- 26 airlines account for 80% of the tweets.
- Delta Airlines is received almost twice as many tweets as the airline with the second-highest inbound tweets
- Airlines receive almost 6x as many tweets as they send out
- U.S. Social Commerce - Statistics & Trends [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Who Follows the Most People on Twitter?
- Women Are Vastly Underrepresented in Silicon Valley Tech Jobs (Just 10% at Twitter)
- 75 Percent of Moms Say They Won't Use Social Media for Back-To-School Shopping