It’s the age-old question: if you want to reach the most people, when’s the best time to tweet?
What about posts on Facebook or Google+? Is there an ideal time to update there, and is it different to the optimum times to publish on LinkedIn, Tumblr and Pinterest?
While your mileage may vary*, this infographic from Sure Payroll proposes the best (and worst) times to post on a variety of social networks.
* There’s no one-size fits all for this stuff, but there will be an optimum time to post on any given social platform for you, and your business. My advice: start with the suggestions in this visual, see what works and adjust accordingly.
(Source: Sure Payroll.)
- 6 Tips to Create a Super Social Media Strategy [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Which Social Network is Right for Your Business? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What, When and Where to Post on Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- #Facebook, #Twitter, #Pinterest, #Instagram: How to Write the Perfect Post [INFOGRAPHIC]