It’s the age-old question: if you want to reach the most people, when’s the best time to tweet?
What about posts on Facebook or Google+? Is there an ideal time to update there, and is it different to the optimum times to publish on LinkedIn, Tumblr and Pinterest?
While your mileage may vary*, this infographic from Sure Payroll proposes the best (and worst) times to post on a variety of social networks.
* There’s no one-size fits all for this stuff, but there will be an optimum time to post on any given social platform for you, and your business. My advice: start with the suggestions in this visual, see what works and adjust accordingly.
(Source: Sure Payroll.)
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat - Social Media Cheat Sheet [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What is the Best Social Media Platform for YOUR Business? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 3 Content Creation Strategies That Will Help Your Business Prosper [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Make Social Video Work for Your Brand [INFOGRAPHIC]