There’s no way to know which tweets (if any) will get picked up and spread like wildfire, but there are tips to help you better those odds.
And now there’s even a blueprint detailing how to build the perfect tweet. Print out this secret formula and pin it on your wall.
We’ve shared some tried and true tips with you in the past for crafting the perfect tweet, including:
- Thinking like your readers
- Using consistent excellence to stand out from the crowd
- Selling the headline in a non-salesy way
- Using correct (and acceptable) punctuation
- Flawless grammar and perfect spelling
- The magic retweet number
- Shortening links with bit.ly
But you can read about each of those in detail here.
Is there anything you would add to it?
(Holding blueprints image from Shutterstock)
- How Brands Can Use Social Media To Manage Their Online Reputation [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What Do Teens Share On Social Media (And How Are They Managing Their Privacy)? [STUDY]
- A Flowchart To Find Great Advice About Anything [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Modern Shoppers' Path To Purchase [INFOGRAPHIC]