When you’re new to social media, certainly as a business owner, it can quickly become overwhelming.
You’ve heard all of these great things about Twitter and Facebook, and their proven track record, but Pinterest seems all shiny and exciting, too. LinkedIn you know is a business network, but does that make it better than Facebook for your brand? And what about Google+, Instagram and Foursquare – where exactly are you supposed to begin?
Thankfully, help is at hand. SM2 ranked the top nine social networks for small and medium-sized businesses based on:
- Reach (how many members)
- Time investment required
- Quality of interaction (from a business perspective)
- Fun (well, why not?)
Check the infographic below for their results.
- Two-Thirds Believe Twitter's Stock Price Will Drop Over Next 6 Months [POLL]
- Google To Earn 33% Of Online Ad Revenues In 2013 (Twitter Just 0.5%) [CHART]
- How The 70/30 Rule Can Rocket Your Twitter Presence To The Top
- Sina Weibo Now Available In Singapore And Indonesia