When you’re new to social media, certainly as a business owner, it can quickly become overwhelming.
You’ve heard all of these great things about Twitter and Facebook, and their proven track record, but Pinterest seems all shiny and exciting, too. LinkedIn you know is a business network, but does that make it better than Facebook for your brand? And what about Google+, Instagram and Foursquare – where exactly are you supposed to begin?
Thankfully, help is at hand. SM2 ranked the top nine social networks for small and medium-sized businesses based on:
- Reach (how many members)
- Time investment required
- Quality of interaction (from a business perspective)
- Fun (well, why not?)
Check the infographic below for their results.
- HootSuite Acquires Social Analytics Leader UberVU
- Lenders Are Mining Your Social Media Profiles To Help Determine Your Credit Score
- Analysts Downgrade Twitter Stock, While CEO Costolo Has No Idea How Many Users Opt Out Of Ads
- Twitter's Ad Revenue Share Expected To Double By 2015 (Still Dwarfed By Facebook) [REPORT]