Did you know that more than 100,000 tweets are sent each and every minute of the day?
That’s a pretty heady number. But it pales in comparison to some of the other things that take place on the internet every sixty seconds.
Want some examples? Okay. Here you go. Every minute of the day…
- 684,478 pieces of content are shared on Facebook
- 2,000,000 search queries are made on Google
- 48 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube
- 47,000 apps are downloaded from the App Store
- 3,600 photos are shared on Instagram
- 571 new websites are created
… and, perhaps most impressively, $272,000 is spent by consumers on web shopping.
This infographic from DOMO takes a closer look at how data never sleeps.
- Email Marketing Vs Social Media - Which is Better? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Which Brands Have Been Naughty (Or Nice) On Social This Holiday Season? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- This Year in Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- These Will be the Top Toys This Christmas (According to #Twitter)