Did you know that more than 100,000 tweets are sent each and every minute of the day?
That’s a pretty heady number. But it pales in comparison to some of the other things that take place on the internet every sixty seconds.
Want some examples? Okay. Here you go. Every minute of the day…
- 684,478 pieces of content are shared on Facebook
- 2,000,000 search queries are made on Google
- 48 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube
- 47,000 apps are downloaded from the App Store
- 3,600 photos are shared on Instagram
- 571 new websites are created
… and, perhaps most impressively, $272,000 is spent by consumers on web shopping.
This infographic from DOMO takes a closer look at how data never sleeps.
- More Than 70% Of Under 35s Research, Post And Talk About Brands On Social Media [STUDY]
- A Field Guide To Navigating Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The #Selfie Syndrome - Is Social Media Making Us All Narcissistic? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What Brands Rule Twitter? [INFOGRAPHIC]