A big Twitter management app has just added connectivity to Google+ for those of you who want to integrate your two accounts. Learn how below.
ManageFlitter allows Twitter users to monitor which of their followers is active and which isn’t, in order to choose who is worth a follow back and who isn’t. And now they’ve added Google+ functionality, too.
If you have a Google+ account, you can sync it to your Twitter account using ManageFlitter. Here’s how:
- Visit the Twitter Account Management page on ManageFlitter
- Find your Google+ account URL and put it in the text box on ManageFlitter
- Connect to your Twitter account
And that’s it! ManageFlitter will tweet any new posts you put up on your Google+ account to your Twitter account. They’ll tweet the full post if it’s less than 140 characters, and they’ll link back to Google+ if it’s longer.
As ManageFlitter explains, Google+ doesn’t have an API yet, so it can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hours to get your Google+ post up on Twitter. And when they do release it, they’ll allow you to send your Twitter updates to Google+ (but watch out for this when it comes, as it might turn off some of your Google+ connections).
This is one of the first ways to connect your Twitter and your Google+ account. Give it a shot, if you want to share what you’re saying on Google+ with your Twitter followers – but remember, they are very different networks and, just like connecting Twitter with Facebook, there are certain etiquette guidelines for each.
- New "LeadSift Fingerprint" Tool Uncovers Detailed Insights About Any Twitter User
- Social CRM Platform Nimble Now Integrates Twitter Profiles And Tweets Into Your Inbox
- Tweetbot Gets An Update For iOS7
- Tellagence Community Laser-Targets Your Twitter Influencers