Did you know that a recent survey showed that 89 percent of marketers said that social media has generated more exposure for their business, and that increasing traffic was the second major benefit, with 75 percent citing positive reports?
You hear time and time again that social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook have made a massive impact on business marketing, but where’s the proof? Where are the hard numbers?
This infographic from Wishpond collects data from a Social Media Examiner study into one, easy-to-read visual, looking at the top benefits achieved by social media by more than 3,000 marketers in 2013.
- More than half of marketers who have been using social media for more than 3 years say that it has helped them increase sales
- More than half of marketers with at least one year of social media experience were generating leads using these channels
- 62 percent of businesses with 10 or fewer employees agreed social media reduced marketing expenses
- 78 percent of participants found that website traffic increased with as little as 6 hours per week invested in social media marketing
- Overall, the percentage of marketers reporting improvements has increased in all categories since 2013
- Email Still Beats Social As The Marketer's Weapon Of Choice, Reveals Study [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Brand Awareness, Website Traffic, Customer Insights Top Priorities For Social Marketers [STUDY]
- How To Find B2B Leads In 2014 (Hint: Probably Not On Twitter And Facebook) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The History Of Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]