But recent data captured in the infographic below by the blog Top SEO Promotions clarifies just how strongly Pinterest has been performing, in contrast to Twitter and even Facebook.
- Pinterest is retaining and engaging users 2-3 times more efficiently than Twitter was at a similar time in its history
- Pinterest drives 2.5 times more traffic to Sony’s homepage than Twitter does
- There are 10x more clicks of the “Pin It” Button than the “Tweet This” button according to the same data
- The Good and the Bad of Social Media Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Social CEO [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Story of #Twitter (2006-14) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 10 Reasons Why Social Media is Good for Business [INFOGRAPHIC]