I’m happy to announce one of the newest courses in Mediabistro’s online course catalog: Twitter Boot Camp. Beginning July 13th, I’ll be leading the course as the course instructor, and I’ll take you through all of the tricks of the Twitter trade: how to optimize your profile, what (and when) to tweet, what tools to use to monitor your efforts, and much more.
Twitter Boot Camp begins July 13th and runs for four weeks, until August 10th.
The course is meant for beginners and veterans alike. Regardless of what you know (or don’t know) about Twitter already, you’ll come away with a whole arsenal of new tools, techniques, and tips for Twitter success after just four short weeks.
As the instructor, I’ve prepared weekly lectures and homework assignments so you can apply what you learn as you go. Each week, you’ll also be able to meet with myself and your fellow students in a one-hour chat to discuss any topic from that week’s lessons.
Here are just a handful of things you’ll learn from this course:
- the difference between the many Twitter dashboards like HootSuite and TweetDeck
- how to set up a tweet schedule
- how to find targeted, quality followers and interesting people to follow
- when the best time to tweet is for you
- how to set up a profile that is targeted to your niche
It isn’t easy to understand the lingo of Twitter, let alone when the best time to tweet is or how to find new (and quality!) followers. I’ll go over all this and more in the weekly lectures, and I’ll be available to answer any questions you have in the chats. I hope that everyone who takes this course comes away more confident and with a tangible Twitter strategy they can apply to their marketing efforts right away.
I’ve seen a fair number of Twitter apps, tools, tricks and advice since I came on board with All Twitter, and I’m looking forward to sharing what I’ve learned with you. So be sure to grab your spot in the Twitter Boot Camp – it’s only a week away!
- Welcome AllTwitter's New Contributing Writer, Allison Stadd
- Welcome To AllTwitter's New Lead Writer, Mary Long
- Learn Social Media Marketing From Guy Kawasaki, Robert Scoble And More
- One Day Only: Save 25% On ANY Mediabistro Course (Including Twitter Boot Camp)