Social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook are providing new opportunities for brands and organizations of all sizes, but small business in particular can take advantage of these platforms to amplify their voice and presence, increase visibility and drive awareness, leads and sales.
This infographic from Crowdspring looks at the ways that small business is using social media.
- 27% of small businesses use Facebook, 18% use LinkedIn and 7% use Twitter
- 9% of small businesses said a social media expert would be their most helpful new hire – the second most popular choice behind a book keeper
- 64% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from the brands they follow
- Twitter Business Tools, Tips And Tactics
- Twitter Co-founder Raises Money For His Mysterious Gelatinous Company
- How Are Small Businesses Using Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Greed Is Good, But Tweets Might Be Better, Says Wall Street [INFOGRAPHIC]