Did you know that social media users who receive excellent service from their favourite brands go on to spend, on average, 21 percent more than non-social customers?
Conversely, 83 percent of socially savvy consumers have walked away from a purchase in the past year after having a negative support experience with brand, compared to just 49 percent of everybody else *.
These and other findings were unveiled in a recent study by American Express, and this information has now been packaged together in this infographic by REV Media Marketing.
* Politely known as “Luddites”.
- B2B Content Marketing Trends for 2015 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Twitter vs Facebook: Key Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Good and the Bad of Social Media Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 10 Marketing Predictions for 2015 [INFOGRAPHIC]