Did you know that social media users who receive excellent service from their favourite brands go on to spend, on average, 21 percent more than non-social customers?
Conversely, 83 percent of socially savvy consumers have walked away from a purchase in the past year after having a negative support experience with brand, compared to just 49 percent of everybody else *.
These and other findings were unveiled in a recent study by American Express, and this information has now been packaged together in this infographic by REV Media Marketing.
* Politely known as “Luddites”.
- Airline Social Media Outlook 2015: Budget, Challenges and Metrics
- 7 Social Media Myths (That You Probably Think Are True)
- Paid, Owned and Earned Media: What's the Difference? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Marketer’s Guide to the Major League Baseball World Series (on Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]