Did you know that social media users who receive excellent service from their favourite brands go on to spend, on average, 21 percent more than non-social customers?
Conversely, 83 percent of socially savvy consumers have walked away from a purchase in the past year after having a negative support experience with brand, compared to just 49 percent of everybody else *.
These and other findings were unveiled in a recent study by American Express, and this information has now been packaged together in this infographic by REV Media Marketing.
* Politely known as “Luddites”.
- The Top Twitter Trends Of 2013 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Facebook, Twitter And YouTube - How Are Saudis Using Social Media? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How Has Twitter Impacted Radio? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How Social Media Has Changed The Way We Watch TV [INFOGRAPHIC]