If you’re out there looking for a job, one of the best ways to do this is through social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
Increasingly companies are using these networks to look for and even screen potential employees, and it’s never been more important to ensure your online presence is respectable.
This infographic takes a look at how employers are using social media to find talent.
- 89% of companies will use social media networks to recruit in 2011
- 45% of companies will use Twitter to find talent, compared with 80% using LinkedIn and a surprising 50% using Facebook
- Amusingly, over 2,000 people on LinkedIn have the same name as individuals on the FBI’s top 10 most wanted list
(Source: Career Enlightenment.)
- The State Of Social Business [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Twitter Enjoys Biggest One-Day Stock Rally Since IPO
- Two-Thirds Believe Twitter's Stock Price Will Drop Over Next 6 Months [POLL]
- Google To Earn 33% Of Online Ad Revenues In 2013 (Twitter Just 0.5%) [CHART]