This week, The New York Times needs a customer care associate mobile community analyst, while TechMediaNetwork is seeking a social media specialist. NCAA is hiring an associate director of social media strategy, and the Chronicle of higher Education is on the hunt for a community manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Customer Care Associate Mobile Community Analyst The New York Times (New York, NY)
- Social Media Specialist TechMediaNetwork (New York, NY)
- Associate Director of Social Media Strategy NCAA (Indianapolis, IN)
- Community Manager The Chronicle of Higher Education (New York, NY)
- Social Media Fellowship The Huffington Post (New York, NY)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: Brooklyn Magazine, AFAR Media, Avanquest
- Social Media Jobs: ISACA, Show of Force, The Joint Commission
- Social Media Jobs: Tenthwave, ulive, McMurry/TMG
- Social Media Jobs: Cricket Media, Active Interest Media, Devex