If you’re feeling overwhelmed by status updates, tweets, viral videos, photo boards, and email newsletters, you’re far from alone.
The data, collected from May 31-June 4, 2013, reveal the following.
· 42% of all study participants have multiple social media accounts — 61% of study participants ages 18-34 have multiple social media accounts.
· The average person manages 3.1 email addresses, compared with 2.6 from data collected last year.
· 51% of people visit social networks more frequently than they did just two years ago.
· 27% of participants flock to social sites as soon as they wake up.
· 21% more women are on Twitter than in 2012; 28% more men are on Twitter than in 2012.
More stats in the MyLife.com infographic below:
- Is Your Business Ready for Social Media? (Use This Decision Tree to Find Out!)
- Cross-Channel Commerce: Mobile, Social and the Internet of Things [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Blogs, Social Media, Video, SEO, Apps - 10 Years of Digital Storytelling [INFOGRAPHIC]
- North Korea, Iran, China, Pakistan, Turkey - Countries Who Block Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]