If you’re feeling overwhelmed by status updates, tweets, viral videos, photo boards, and email newsletters, you’re far from alone.
The data, collected from May 31-June 4, 2013, reveal the following.
· 42% of all study participants have multiple social media accounts — 61% of study participants ages 18-34 have multiple social media accounts.
· The average person manages 3.1 email addresses, compared with 2.6 from data collected last year.
· 51% of people visit social networks more frequently than they did just two years ago.
· 27% of participants flock to social sites as soon as they wake up.
· 21% more women are on Twitter than in 2012; 28% more men are on Twitter than in 2012.
More stats in the MyLife.com infographic below:
- The Good and the Bad of Social Media Marketing [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Social CEO [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Story of #Twitter (2006-14) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 10 Reasons Why Social Media is Good for Business [INFOGRAPHIC]