Social media had its biggest-ever year in 2012, with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest each reaching new heights in size and importance.
So what are you doing to capitalise on this success in 2013? Does your business have a social media plan?
Fret not, as help comes from this very useful infographic from those nice folks at Intuit, which presents a handy 12-month plan for social media success in 2013.
Key steps include:
1. Assessing your social fitness
2. Revisiting your social goals
3. Becoming a better listener
4. Integrating all of your social platforms, and
5. Planning for the future
- A Quick Guide To Strengthening Your Brand's Voice On Twitter
- Twitter Profile Photos Options For Every Personality
- The Tao of Twitter [Review]
- The Essential Twitter Dictionary