Getting started in social media?
Perhaps you’re looking to maximise visibility and brand awareness of your exciting new startup, and (wisely) feel that social media could be the best and most efficient way to do this. But with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and so many platforms to choose from, where do you get started?
Which network is right for you?
Help is at hand, courtesy of this infographic from Leverage, which provides a snapshot of key statistics data for Pinterest, Twitter *, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
* Twitter’s active users number is off – Twitter has more than half a billion registrations, but after half that many active users.
- Twitter Average Ad Rates Declined By 18% In Q4 2013, Down 81% Since Q1 2012 [STATS]
- Tweets About The Oscars Were Seen 3.3 Billion Times Worldwide [STATS]
- The 10 Most Popular People On Twitter [STATS]
- The Oscars Gobbles Up The Walking Dead In Top 10 Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings [CHART]