Getting started in social media?
Perhaps you’re looking to maximise visibility and brand awareness of your exciting new startup, and (wisely) feel that social media could be the best and most efficient way to do this. But with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and so many platforms to choose from, where do you get started?
Which network is right for you?
Help is at hand, courtesy of this infographic from Leverage, which provides a snapshot of key statistics data for Pinterest, Twitter *, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
* Twitter’s active users number is off – Twitter has more than half a billion registrations, but after half that many active users.
- 74% use Social Networks in China (With 12% on Banned Twitter) [STATS]
- Twitter at the #Emmys: 1.1 Million Tweets, Seth Myers, Breaking Bad Dominate Conversion [STATS]
- The @MTV #VMAs on Twitter: 12.6 Million Tweets, 138,792 Tweets Per Minute Peak [STATS]
- The Top 25 Mobile Apps (Twitter is 14th, Behind Yahoo Weather) [STATS]