Getting started in social media?
Perhaps you’re looking to maximise visibility and brand awareness of your exciting new startup, and (wisely) feel that social media could be the best and most efficient way to do this. But with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and so many platforms to choose from, where do you get started?
Which network is right for you?
Help is at hand, courtesy of this infographic from Leverage, which provides a snapshot of key statistics data for Pinterest, Twitter *, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn.
* Twitter’s active users number is off – Twitter has more than half a billion registrations, but after half that many active users.
- New York Fashion Week on Twitter: More Than 1.2 Million Tweets About #NYFW
- Twitter: More Than 2.4 Million Tweets About #AppleLive (Peaking at 32,305 TPM)
- 5 Crazy Ways Social Media is Changing Your Brain Right Now
- 81.9% of Social Shares Happen on Facebook (Twitter: 8.6%, Pinterest: 3%) [STUDY]