- Every month, 75 million people watch online videos in the U.S.
- 87% of marketers use video for content marketing campaigns.
- Video ad spending in the U.S. is projected to grow to $6.3 billion by 2015.
- Vine was downloaded 13 million times during its first week in the Apple App store.
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Lena Dunham, Chris Pratt and Others Read Mean Tweets
- Matthew McConaughey, Emma Stone, David Blaine, Sophia Vergara And Others Read Mean Tweets [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Fallon's Latest "Late Night Hashtags" Features The #WorstGiftsEver [VIDEO]
- 2013 On Twitter [VIDEO]