Earlier this month Twitter revamped its advertising interface to make it a lot easier for marketers to setup and launch their campaigns. In particular the new system is a big improvement for newcomers to Twitter ads, with clear campaign objectives and step-by-step instructions outlining what’s possible on the platform.
So what can you do? Twitter has outlined five key goals for marketers, which includes:
- Acquiring more followers
- Generating leads
- Driving website clicks and conversions
- Boosting tweet engagement
- Promoting app installs
Check the visual below for all the details.
- This Week on #Twitter: 10 Twitter Search Tips, Social Smartphone Moms, Social Media SMBs
- How to Get Influential People to Amplify Your Tweets
- 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know You Could Do With #Twitter Search
- This Week on #Twitter: Optimize Your Twitter Profile, Social Media Business, Social Cheat Sheet