Earlier this month Twitter revamped its advertising interface to make it a lot easier for marketers to setup and launch their campaigns. In particular the new system is a big improvement for newcomers to Twitter ads, with clear campaign objectives and step-by-step instructions outlining what’s possible on the platform.
So what can you do? Twitter has outlined five key goals for marketers, which includes:
- Acquiring more followers
- Generating leads
- Driving website clicks and conversions
- Boosting tweet engagement
- Promoting app installs
Check the visual below for all the details.
- This Week on #Twitter: Social Media Evolution, #Instagram > Twitter, Top 14 Social Metrics
- 7 Types of Engagement That Can Get You More Customers on Twitter
- How to Drive Traffic With #Twitter Cards (In 4 Easy Steps) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- This Week on #Twitter: Uber > Twitter, Social Posting Guide, Everyone You’ve Blocked on Twitter