Earlier this month Twitter revamped its advertising interface to make it a lot easier for marketers to setup and launch their campaigns. In particular the new system is a big improvement for newcomers to Twitter ads, with clear campaign objectives and step-by-step instructions outlining what’s possible on the platform.
So what can you do? Twitter has outlined five key goals for marketers, which includes:
- Acquiring more followers
- Generating leads
- Driving website clicks and conversions
- Boosting tweet engagement
- Promoting app installs
Check the visual below for all the details.
- The 7 Elements of an Optimized Twitter Profile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- This Week on #Twitter: 8 in 10 Social Shares on Facebook, Best Social Media for Business, Social B2B
- Why You Should do a Twitter Audit Today
- What is the Best Social Media Platform for YOUR Business? [INFOGRAPHIC]