Twitter continues to roll out new features at a furious pace, and its latest update is a third column on Twitter.com, which they say makes the website “more flexible for various screen sizes”.
The change is hardly noticeable* – the Who To Follow information has now moved to this third, right-sided column, on top of what was previously the links in the footer.
Here’s how it looks:
The update, which is admittedly very minor, was announced by Twitter themselves on Twitter, as opposed to the official blog.
* Indeed, this is one of those updates that doesn’t feel like an update to me, because I’m pretty sure I’ve had three columns on Twitter.com for some time now – maybe I was one of the lucky beta-testers during one of their experimental phases?
- Twitter for iOS Now Lets You Watch (Some) Videos While You Continue to Browse
- BotMaker is Twitter's New Weapon Against Spam
- Twitter Banning Users That Post Images of Journalist's Beheading
- Twitter Will Remove Photos of Deceased Individuals on Request From Loved Ones