Keep reading for the fun facts and stats that represent Britain’s 2013 fascination with and penchant for social media.
- The UK has the highest proportion of social networking users (52%)
- London has more social media jobs than anywhere outside the U.S.
- Adele is the most followed celebrity on Twitter in the UK, with 18 million followers
- The British monarchy’s Twitter account gained an incredible 40,000 Twitter followers on the day baby George was born
- Airline Social Media Outlook 2015: Budget, Challenges and Metrics
- 7 Social Media Myths (That You Probably Think Are True)
- Paid, Owned and Earned Media: What's the Difference? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Marketer’s Guide to the Major League Baseball World Series (on Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]