Keep reading for the fun facts and stats that represent Britain’s 2013 fascination with and penchant for social media.
- The UK has the highest proportion of social networking users (52%)
- London has more social media jobs than anywhere outside the U.S.
- Adele is the most followed celebrity on Twitter in the UK, with 18 million followers
- The British monarchy’s Twitter account gained an incredible 40,000 Twitter followers on the day baby George was born
- Walmart Dominates Social Media #BackToSchool Chatter [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Is Your Business Ready for Social Media? (Use This Decision Tree to Find Out!)
- Cross-Channel Commerce: Mobile, Social and the Internet of Things [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Blogs, Social Media, Video, SEO, Apps - 10 Years of Digital Storytelling [INFOGRAPHIC]