Keep reading for the fun facts and stats that represent Britain’s 2013 fascination with and penchant for social media.
- The UK has the highest proportion of social networking users (52%)
- London has more social media jobs than anywhere outside the U.S.
- Adele is the most followed celebrity on Twitter in the UK, with 18 million followers
- The British monarchy’s Twitter account gained an incredible 40,000 Twitter followers on the day baby George was born
- The World of Social Media 2014: Statistics, Facts & Figures [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Holiday Shopping Goes Social (But Not so Much on #Twitter) [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Your New Social Media Strategy: Attract, Engage, Convert & Monitor [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What we Learned About Social Media in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]