Keep reading for the fun facts and stats that represent Britain’s 2013 fascination with and penchant for social media.
- The UK has the highest proportion of social networking users (52%)
- London has more social media jobs than anywhere outside the U.S.
- Adele is the most followed celebrity on Twitter in the UK, with 18 million followers
- The British monarchy’s Twitter account gained an incredible 40,000 Twitter followers on the day baby George was born
- The ROI of Social Selling [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How 5 Brands Are Using Twitter in Latin America [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Art of Smoasting: How to Boast on Social Media Like a Pro [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media, Great Content and Email Marketing - The Anatomy of a Perfect Event [INFOGRAPHIC]