Many Twitter users are of the opinion that the platform works best with third-party apps, like HootSuite, CoTweet, TweetDeck and the like.
But what about Twitter apps that are a little less useful and a little more wacky?
Check out our favorite weird and wonderful Twitter apps, below:
• TweepleCard: Make Twitter business cards using this app, which needs just your Twitter handle and selection of one of six designs.
• TwitterLove: Provide a keyword for something you like, which generates a list of 15 Tweeps known to use that same word. Have at it!
• Textgasm: This one allows you to share your, er, secrets in 140 characters or less. Other users can post comments or cast votes.
• Post Like a Pirate: Self-explanatory.
• My Tweet 16: Plug in anyone’s Twitter handle and a get a glance at their first 16 tweets ever.
• Sleeping Time: This app’s algorithm determines a Twitter user’s approximate sleeping schedule based on the time when he or she is least active.
• Twitter Print Effect: More interesting, useless info. Using this app, find out how many pages and tons of paper it would take to print out your entire Twitter feed.
(Bike image from Shutterstock)
What’s your favorite funky Twitter app?
- The First Real-Time Art Exhibit On Twitter Shows London In A New Light
- Twitter-Powered Rainbow Flag To Wave Over World Pride Festivities
- Twitter's New 'Dronies' Take Selfies To New Heights
- Is The Hidden Cash Twitter Hunt Happening In Your City?