The Nation has made some changes/additions to its online and print editorial teams. The breakdown:
- Jessica Valenti has been contributing to The Nation since 2008, but she is now taking over the “Body Politic” column while Katha Pollitt is on book leave.
- Michael Sorkin is joining as an architecture columnist.
- Joshua Clover has been named the magazine’s new pop culture critic.
- Mychal Denzel Smith has been contributing since last year, but now comes aboard full-time. He will focus on focus on “racial and criminal justice, and the politics of respectability.”
- Erika Eichelberger joins as a reporter/researcher for The Nation’s DC bureau.
- Amid Cuts, Martha Stewart Names Head of Ad Sales
- Kenneth Li Departs Reuters
- Martha Stewart Living Publisher, Managing Editor, Among MSLO Fired Staff
- Dylan Tweney Named EIC of VentureBeat