The Wall Street Journal has announced a few additions to WSJD — its home for all things technology. Each of the staffers are based outside of America. Details are below.
- Amir Mizroch has been named tech editor for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Mizroch spent eight years at the Jerusalem Post, and most recently headed the online English edition of Israel Hayom, Israel’s most widely-circulated newspaper. Mizroch will be based in London.
- Lisa Fleisher will also be based in London, and serve as a tech reporter. She most recently covered education for the Journal’s Greater New York section.
- Sam Schechner has been named senior tech reporter for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Schechner most recently covered media for the Journal. He’ll be based in Paris.
- Newley Purnell joins WSJD as a tech reporter for southeast Asia. Purnell was most recently a freelancer. He’ll be based in Singapore.
- Eater to Begin Restaurant Reviews
- Cameron Connors Named Publisher of Popular Mechanics, Rodale Promotes Two
- Former NY Times Exec Tim Griggs Named Publisher of Texas Tribune
- Guardian US Adds Feminist Columnist Jessica Valenti