To give you an overview of where you can buy eReaders in stores, we’ve made a list of brick-and-mortar stores that carry eReaders and which eReader brands they currently carry.
Add more suggestions in the comments section, we’ll keep updating the list.
1. Barnes & Noble: Nook
2. Target: iRiver (With Google Books), Kobo, Sony, Kindle, iPad, Pandigital, Aluratek, Motorola Xoom
3. Walmart: Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Ectaco, iPad, Sony, Aluratek
4. Staples: Nook, Kindle, Velocity Micro, Aluratek, Sony
5. BestBuy: iPad, Kindle, Nook, Kobo, E Fun Ectaco, Pandigital, Velocity Micro
6. Toys”R”Us: Kindle, Pandigital, Aluratek, Ectaco
7. OfficeMax: Nook, Pandigital, Aluratek, Toshiba
8. Sears: Kobo, Pandigital, Aluratek, Velocity Micro, Ectaco, Archos, ePad, Skytex
9. Radio Shack:Velocity Micro, Aluratek
10. Office Depot: Pandigital
UPDATE: Minutes after we published this list, we found out that Fred Meyer Stores will start selling the Nook.