Are you struggling to promote your book on a budget?
We’ve collected some links that will help you promote your book without spending any money at all.
Six Ways To Promote Your Book on a Budget
1. Visit these free sites to promote your eBook.
2. Pitch articles, interviews or blog posts to media outlets. Read our How To Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post for more details.
3. Contact bookstores. Check out our How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post for more guidance.
4. Host a book giveaway online. We’ve collected some free giveaway resources at this link.
6. Create a free Tumblr page dedicated to one of your book’s themes. Our Tumblr Tips for Writers will get you started.
- I.N.J. Culbard: 'I do take the story apart and reconstruct it again...'
- Gene Luen Yang Acts as an Editor For His Brother-in-Law's First Comic
- Cristin O'Keefe Aptowicz: 'As my mother always taught me, perfect is the enemy of good.'
- Andi Watson: 'Working hard and having fun hopefully go hand in hand...'