Jesus Calling by Sarah Young was the bestselling book at Christian retailers last year according to sales statistics from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association.
Below, we’ve listed the top ten Christian books in multiple retail channels. You can also check out the list of the 50 bestsellers at Christian retailers.
Check it out: “The ECPA Bestseller Lists are compiled using adult book sales data from retail stores and websites across the U.S. using Pubtrack sales data. ECPA releases and distributes each month’s bestsellers throughout the year. All lists are featured and archived on the consumer site, www.ChristianBookExpo.com, along with industry award winning titles.”
Top 10 Christian Books in Multiple Retail Channels
1. Heaven Is for Real by Todd Burpo (Thomas Nelson Publishers)
2. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers)
3. The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn (Charisma Media)
4. Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman (Zondervan)
5. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Zondervan)
6. The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones (Zondervan)
7. Jesus Today by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers)
8. Jesus Calling for Kids by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson Publishers)
9. The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman (Moody Publishers)
10. Heaven Is for Real for Kids by Todd Burpo (Thomas Nelson Publishers)