This week, Amazon is hiring an associate publisher, a senior account executive for CPG and a content marketing manager of books, toys and activities for Quidsi. Meanwhile, Skyhorse Publishing is seeking a copyeditor/proofreader and Penguin Random House is on the hunt for a digital archivist. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Associate Publisher Amazon (New York, NY)
- Senior Account Executive – CPG Amazon (New York, NY)
- Content Marketing Manager – Books, Toys & Activities – Quidsi Amazon (Jersey City, NJ)
- Copyeditor/Proofreader Skyhorse Publishing (New York, NY)
- Digital Archivist Penguin Random House (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.