This week, Rowman & Littlefield is hiring a publicist, while Guilford Press needs an online marketing coordinator. Oxford University Press is seeking an acquisitions editor for social sciences, and Basic Books is on the hunt for a publicity assistant. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist Rowman & Littlefield (Guilford, CT)
- Online Marketing Coordinator Guilford Press (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor, Social Sciences Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Publicity Assistant Basic Books (New York, NY)
- Editorial Director – Children’s Books ABRAMS (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.