Author J.S. Cooper has five books on the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of February 19, 2014
1. The Ex Games by J.S. Cooper: “Handsome billionaire, Brandon Hastings was Katie Raymond’s first love. They had a whirlwind romance that captivated her heart and took her on a sexual journey she never wanted to end. Their future together looked bright until Brandon found out that Katie was keeping a huge secret from him. Once he realized the truth, he broke her heart and she never saw him again.”
2. The Ex Games 2 by J.S. Cooper: “Seven years ago, Brandon Hastings and Katie Raymond had a relationship that other couples envied. They loved each other more than anything, but one lie ruined their relationship forever. Now, Brandon is the CEO of the company that Katie works for and she is finding it hard to be around him without wanting to touch him and be touched by him. Katie gives in to one moment of weakness with Brandon, and he reveals a secret that breaks her heart once again.”
3. The Ex Games 3 by J.S. Cooper: “ What other secret is Brandon hiding? Seven years ago, Katie Raymond made a mistake that cost her the love of her life. Now, Brandon Hastings is back in her life and it seems like he is determined to make her pay for her previous mistakes.”
4. Ignite by R.J. Lewis: “They grew up together as the closest of friends… and then more. When Sara Nolan and Jaxon Barlow decided to be together, their relationship as a young couple was consumed by a love that was both passionate and beautiful. Sara had it all when it came to a boyfriend: romance, trust, and a protector of all things bad. Jaxon had given her his bleeding heart for the keeping.”
5. The Private Club 2 by J.S. Cooper: “Meg had no idea what she was getting herself into when she accepted a job at the Private Club. She also hadn’t planned on meeting a man like, Greyson Twining. A man who’s handsome devilish looks made her forget her principles and her mind. When Meg realizes that there is a lot more going on at the Private Club then she had ever imagined, she decides to stick around to try and figure out exactly what’s going on. Only she never imagined that the truth could be so deadly and worrying.”
6. The Private Club by J.S. Cooper: “When Meg Riley lost her job as an attorney, she never thought she’d end up working for a private club. But when she met the handsome and elusive, Greyson Twining, she knew she couldn’t turn the job down; even though she didn’t really know what the position entailed. Greyson Twining is the owner of the private club and he knows that it’s a mistake to hire, Meg. However, there is something about the way she smiles at him that makes him forget his own reservations. And then there’s the call from, Brandon Hastings telling him not to hire Meg. A call he should have listened to more closely.”
7. The Atlantis Gene: A Thriller (The Origin Mystery, Book 1) by A.G. Riddle: “The Immari are good at keeping secrets. For 2,000 years, they’ve hidden the truth about human evolution. They’ve also searched for an ancient enemy–a threat that could wipe out the human race. Now the search is over. Off the coast of Antarctica, a research vessel discovers a mysterious structure buried deep in an iceberg. It has been there for thousands of years, and something is guarding it. As the Immari rush to execute their plan, a brilliant geneticist makes a discovery that could change everything.”
8. Typist – Billionaire Novelist: Complete Series by Mimi Strong: “Tori is twenty-three, with a temper to match her flaming red hair. Smith Wittingham is older, insanely wealthy, and loves to make redheads angry. When Tori shows up at Smith’s secluded cabin in Vermont for a typing contract, their sparks threaten to burn everything down. What they don’t know is that each has a secret that’s too painful to reveal.”
9. Under Locke by Mariana Zapata: “He was my boss, my brother’s friend, a Widow, an ex-felon, and a man I’d seen casually with a handful of women. But he was everything that gripped me, both the good and the bad. Worst case scenario if things turned awkward between us, I could go somewhere else. I’d gotten over epic heartbreak before, one more wouldn’t kill me.”
10. Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Unger for Health and Happiness by Joshua Rosenthal: “It’s time for a reality check: there is no one-size-ﬁts-all diet. Learn the secrets of intuitive eating and start building a new relationship with your body. Integrative Nutrition is loaded with valuable insights into nutritional theories, simple ways to nurture your body and holistic approaches to maximize health. Integrative Nutrition offers a play-by-play for proper nutrition and personal growth, and is packed with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of February 19, 2013