This week, Bedford/St. Martin’s is hiring an editor, and Cambridge University Press needs a global supply chain director. Meanwhile, Random House is hiring an eBook assistant production manager, as well as an advertising operations director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor Bedford/St. Martin’s (New York, NY)
- Global Supply Chain Director Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- eBook Assistant Production Manager Random House (New York, NY)
- Advertising Operations Director Random House (New York, NY)
- Direct Mail Assistant Manager Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Random House, Cambridge University Press