This week, Diversion Books is hiring a publicist, while Dover Publications needs an acquisitions editor. A Book Apart is seeking a managing director, and Cambridge University Press is on the hunt for a production editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist Diversion Books (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor Dover Publications (Mineola, NY)
- Managing Director A Book Apart (New York, NY)
- Production Editor Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Senior Designer Little, Brown Books for Young Readers (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing