This week, HarperCollins is hiring an editorial director, while Random House needs an executive managing editor. Greenleaf Book Group is seeking a project manager, and John Wiley & Sons is on the hunt for a managing editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editorial Director HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Executive Managing Editor Random House (New York, NY)
- Project Manager Greenleaf Book Group (Austin, TX)
- Managing Editor John Wiley & Sons (Hoboken, NJ)
- Executive Editor ‘ZinePak (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin, St. Martin's Press, New Horizon Press
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons