This week, Harper One is hiring an editor/senior editor, and Penguin needs a digital business director. Random House is seeking a publicist/senior publicist, and Macmillan is on the hunt for a manager of sales and event operations. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor/Senior Editor HarperOne (San Francisco, CA)
- Digital Business Director Penguin (New York, NY)
- Publicist/Senior Publicist Random House (New York, NY)
- Manager, Sales and Event Operations Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Editor/Web Producer W.W.Norton & Co. World Poetry (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Random House, Cambridge University Press