This week, Penguin is hiring a senior digital production associate, as well as a quality assurance analyst. Greenleaf Book Group needs a marketing copywriter, and Gotham Ghostwriters is on the hunt for a director of business development. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Digital Production Associate Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Quality Assurance Analyst Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Marketing Copywriter Greenleaf Book Group (Austin, TX)
- Director of Business Development Gotham Ghostwriters (New York, NY)
- Digital Marketing Manager Independent Publishers Group (Chicago, IL)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House