This week, Random House is hiring a senior designer for its children’s group, and Basic Books is seeking a senior publicist/publicity manager. Greenleaf Book Group needs a senior developmental book editor, and Da Capo Press is on the hunt for a marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Designer Random House Children’s Group (New York, NY)
- Senior Publicist/Publicity Manager Basic Books (New York, NY)
- Senior Developmental Book Editor Greenleaf Book Group (Austin, TX)
- Marketing Manager Da Capo Press (Boston, MA)
- Book Publishing/Printing Specialist Hong Kong Based Book Manufacturer (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Rowman & Littlefield, Guilford Press, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: ABRAMS, Macmillan, Skyhorse Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Regan Arts, Book in a Box
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, RT Book Reviews, Penguin Random House