This week, Simon & Schuster is hiring a global head of product management, while Open Road Media needs an eBook copywriter. Random House is seeking a marketing manager in its digital publishing department, and Harvard Common Press needs a business assistant/office manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Global Head, Product Management Simon & Shuster (New York, NY)
- eBook Copywriter Open Road Media (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager Random House (New York, NY)
- Production Editor – Berkley Penguin (New York, NY)
- Business Assistant/Office Manager Harvard Common Press (Boston, MA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House