Only two self-published books landed among all the top paid books in the in Apple’s iBookstore this week.
We’ve included the complete list below. You can discover more independent authors in our weekly Self Published Bestsellers list.
Top Paid Books for Week of September 23, 2013
- The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (Grand Central Publishing)
- Never Go Back by Lee Child (Random House Publishing Group)
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty (Penguin Group US)
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James (Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group)
- Thankless in Death by J. D. Robb (Penguin Group US)
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith & J.K. Rowling (Little, Brown & Company)
- Unbroken by Melody Grace (Melody Grace)
- 70 iOS 7 and Legacy Tips, Tricks & Secrets by Saied G (It’s About Time Products, LLC.)
- The Quest by Nelson DeMille (Center Street)
- W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton (Penguin Group US)
- Fifty Shades Darker by E L James (Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group)
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Penguin Group US)
- Fifty Shades Freed by E L James (Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group)
- Inferno by Dan Brown (Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group)
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Crown Publishing Group)
- The Final Cut by J. T. Ellison & Catherine Coulter (Penguin Group US)
- Seduced by Melody Anne (Melody Anne)
- Infinity Blade: Redemption by Brandon Sanderson (ChAIR Entertainment Group, LLC)
- The Mayan Secrets by Thomas Perry & Clive Cussler (Penguin Group US)
- Divergent by Veronica Roth (Katherine Tegen Books)
- 'The Atlantis Gene' Leads Self-Published Best Sellers List This Week
- Samantha Towle Leads Self-Published Best Sellers List This Week
- Dan Blank's Advice for Writers: 'Connect With Readers One Person at a Time'
- Melody Anne's Advice For Self-Published Authors: 'Hire an Editor You Can Trust'