- June 12-13, 2014 Seoul
- July 9-10, 2014 Melbourne
- August 26-27, 2014 Hong Kong
- September 17-19, 2014 Tokyo Site coming soon
- October 21-23, 2014 Santa Clara Site coming soon
- November 13-14, 2014 Milan Site coming soon
- November 2014 Shanghai Site coming soon
- Janary 27-28, 2015 Singapore Site coming soon
- March 3-4, 2015 Berlin Site coming soon
- April 27-29, 2015 New York Site coming soon
Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo is the leading B2B tradeshow for the 3D printing industry. As an attendee, you'll explore the business applications of 3D printing through our conference sessions, hear keynote presentations from industry influencers, add valuable contacts to your network, and watch the latest 3D printers and services in action. Discover how the 3D printing boom will affect your brand or business and join us at our upcoming events. Billionaire business magnate, Elon Musk, said he strongly believes that 3D printing is "going to revolutionize design for manufacturing in the 21st century." For a taste of what you'll experience, watch this video and read this overview by 3D Printing Industry of our past conference.
Watch 3D printers in action and meet with top 3D printing companies and experts at Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo. Here's a peek inside our 2013 events in New York City, San Jose, and Singapore.
- The Inside 3D Printing series is a different beast altogether — the premise being that it is taking quality information...about 3D printing and additive manufacturing across the world to wholly new demographics of keenly interested parties..." -3D Printing Industry
- I was amazed at the attendance of the show. With varying backgrounds, needs and knowledge, it was easy to see that 3D printing really is ready for the broader audience." -Afinia
- When I dropped by the Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo at New York City's Javits Center, I was struck by how much it has grown in just a year—seemingly doubled in size. It’s good to know that interest among both business and consumers in this young and exciting field remains high." -PC Mag
- There’s an excitement in the room at the Inside 3D Printing conference today, probably best characterized by the concept that something created today, by someone at this show, could become as transformative as the iPhone in a few years." -On 3D Printing