- March 10-11, 2014 Berlin, Germany
- April 2-4, 2014 New York City
- April 16-17, 2014 Sao Paulo, Brazil
- June 12-13, 2014 Seoul, South Korea
- July 9-10, 2014 Melbourne, Australia Site coming soon
- August 26-27, 2014 Hong Kong Site coming soon
- September 18-19, 2014 Tokyo, Japan Site coming soon
- October 21-23, 2014 Santa Clara Site coming soon
- November 13-14, 2014 Milan, Italy Site coming soon
Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo is the leading B2B tradeshow for the 3D printing industry. As an attendee, you'll explore the business applications of 3D printing through our conference sessions, hear keynote presentations from industry influencers, add valuable contacts to your network, and watch the latest 3D printers and services in action. Discover how the 3D printing boom will affect your brand or business and join us at our upcoming events. Billionaire business magnate, Elon Musk, said he strongly believes that 3D printing is "going to revolutionize design for manufacturing in the 21st century." For a taste of what you'll experience, watch this video and read this overview by 3D Printing Industry of our past conference.
Watch 3D printers in action and meet with top 3D printing companies and experts at Inside 3D Printing Conference & Expo. Here's a peek inside our 2013 events in New York City, San Jose, and Singapore.
- I was amazed at the attendance of the show. With varying backgrounds, needs and knowledge, it was easy to see that 3D printing really is ready for the broader audience." -Afinia
- The excitement and anticipation and the full-on eagerness to learn more is as strong as any I have ever seen, maybe more so. People were getting there early…And as many, if not more hung around after the close — both days — to talk more, to engage more and to network even more." -3D Printing Industry
- The Inside 3D Printing keynote this morning was a state-of-the-industry address from Terry Wohlers of Wohlers Associates...the definitive independent resource for gauging the state of business and technology in the 3D printing field." -Adafruit
- There’s an excitement in the room at the Inside 3D Printing conference today, probably best characterized by the concept that something created today, by someone at this show, could become as transformative as the iPhone in a few years." -On 3D Printing