- Public relations is the management function of researching, engaging, communicating, and collaborating with stakeholders in an ethical manner to build mutually beneficial relationships and achieve results.
- Public relations is a strategic communication process that develops and maintains mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their key publics.
- Public relations is the engagement between organizations and individuals to achieve mutual understanding and realize strategic goals.
The public comment period is open until January 23 with a final definition expected at the end of February. For more info, annotated versions of the definitions, and to leave your comments, click here.
- The Ticker: Cyber Crime; Netflix vs. Comcast; Earth Day Facts; Read More Fiction; Aereo=Betamax
- Chipotle May Need to Unwrap Its Crisis Plan for Unlawful Termination Lawsuit
- Miss America Defends Student Suspended for Asking Her to Prom
- The Ticker: Branded Social; Facebook Ads; Friends for Sale; Aereo in Court; Weiner Recall