- Opening Keynote Presentation from Facebook Don't miss your chance to hear from Facebook's European Head of Gaming Partnerships, Julien Codorniou.
- Monetizing Synchronous Games Learn from myYearbook's Geoff Cook on how to monetize synchronous games through virtual currency, subscription, and branded offer.
- Make Money from Your Game Join Gamesbrief Nicholas Lovell as he delves into the business of games.
Where games meet the social web
The second annual London Social Gaming Summit is a two-day conference focused on the intersection of gaming, immersive worlds, and social networking. Games are one of the most popular activities within social networks and game developers are spending more energy figuring out how to successfully build compelling social interaction into the games they are developing. Social Gaming Summit unites leaders in free-to-play games, social networking, and payments infrastructure for two full days of talks and panels on the convergence of gaming and the social web.
Build, Monetise, and Grow Your Social Games
Searching for a way to increase profitability and awareness of your social game? At Social Gaming Summit, you'll learn the strategies needed to build a long-term sustainable business in social gaming. Given that social gaming is the fastest growing sector within the online gaming industry, this is a must-attend event for media owners and anyone involved in the games, mobile, social media, and entertainment markets.
Hear from Gaming and Social Networking Leaders
At Social Gaming Summit, hear from experts in the social networking, development and gaming spaces as they share their insights on the current and future state of social gaming. Topics include:
- Monetizing Social Games and Virtual Goods
- Building and Engaging a Profitable Mobile App Audience
- Uncovering the Social Games Opportunity in Europe, Asia and Beyond
- Developing a Successful Social Games Distribution Strategy
- Shaping the Future of How Games/Media are Consumed
Participating at Social Gaming Summit
SignusLabs On Solving the Game Platform Question
i-Jet Media On Social Games Opportunity in Europe, Asia and Russia
WeeWorld On The Online/Social/Mobile Convergence
Plumbee On the Future of Social Games