Jane Pauley will interview Hillary Clinton on “CBS Sunday Morning” on June 15 as part of Clinton’s book tour for “Hard Choices.” The CBS interview rounds out the big three broadcasters, as well as CNN and Fox News, that have confirmed interviews with the presumptive presidential candidate. So here’s the order:
- ABC: Diane Sawyer, Monday, June 9
- ABC: Robin Roberts, Tuesday, June 10
- NBC: Cynthia McFadden, Tuesday, June 10
- CBS: Jane Pauley, Sunday, June 15
- CNN: Christiane Amanpour in a Town Hall format, Tuesday, June 17
- Pres. Obama Calls on 'Big Cheese' Chuck Todd First, In Todd's Last Briefing for NBC News
- C-SPAN Gearing Up for Midterm Elections
- James Foley's Brother: More Could've Been Done 'Directly on Jim's Behalf'
- Did Obama White House Get Initial Insight on Ferguson From Al Sharpton?