Jane Pauley will interview Hillary Clinton on “CBS Sunday Morning” on June 15 as part of Clinton’s book tour for “Hard Choices.” The CBS interview rounds out the big three broadcasters, as well as CNN and Fox News, that have confirmed interviews with the presumptive presidential candidate. So here’s the order:
- ABC: Diane Sawyer, Monday, June 9
- ABC: Robin Roberts, Tuesday, June 10
- NBC: Cynthia McFadden, Tuesday, June 10
- CBS: Jane Pauley, Sunday, June 15
- CNN: Christiane Amanpour in a Town Hall format, Tuesday, June 17
- A Strange Day for the White House Press, and Secret Service
- Scarborough Wonders if MSNBC Will Cover a Christie Exoneration As Much as Charges
- How Does the Obama Administration Block Information to the Press?
- Rupert Murdoch Won't Go After Time Warner 'In A Hostile Way'