- ABC News Radio presents a special one-hour broadcast: “Race and Justice: A National Conversation” hosted by Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts. The special airs tonight at 7pmET on ABC News radio affiliates and will focus on the national dialogue sparked by the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
- At 10pmET/PT, as part of “Rock Center with Brian Williams,” several NBC News and Sports personalities will give their perspective on the case. NBC Sports’ Tony Dungy, NBC News correspondents Ron Allen, Tamron Hall, and Lester Holt, and David Wilson, executive editor of theGrio.com, all give their take on the story.
- CNN will be taping a town hall special tomorrow night at Time Warner Center. “Beyond Trayvon: Race and Justice In America” will be hosted by Soledad O’Brien with a live studio audience and a panel of expert guests. The special will air Friday night at 8pm and 10pmET on CNN.
- NABJ President Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Black People Happen to Be Reporters'
- Former ‘Friends’ on Sony Email Scandal
- In 2014, Canadian Media Ran 229% More Weather Stories Than Other Countries
- Australian 'Today' Anchor's Same-Suit Stunt Boosts Ratings