“J” schools can teach all they want, but nothing tops getting real-life experience in a newsroom. MSNBC’s Chris Jansing has spent spent time in radio news, local TV news and national TV news, as a writer, reporter, anchor. In Part III of our Media Beat interview Jansing has some words of wisdom for future TVNewsers.
- Monday, Part I: How to Make it in Cable News: “I Keep My Head Down and I Work Hard”
- Tuesday, Part II: Jansing on MSNBC’s Move Left
- Phil Griffin on MSNBC Daytime: 'Tough Stretch' but 'In This for the Long-term'
- José Díaz-Balart: 'Embarrassing' That There Aren't More Latino Voices on Cable News
- Q3 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Has Lowest Rated Quarter Since 2007
- MSNBC Doesn't Renew Contributor Goldie Taylor's Contract