“Hardball” host Chris Matthews went on with Jay Leno last night talking about the aftermath of the earthquake, what to do in Libya and the 2012 presidential race. When Leno asked him about potential GOP candidates, Matthews got no thrills up his leg.
- Mitt Romney: “He gives a bad name to empty suits.”
- Michele Bachmann: “You ought to at least know high school history.”
By the end of the political discussion, Matthews said: “That’s too mean. I want to be somewhat nonpartisan.”
- Amy Adams 'Really Confused' by 'Today' Show Decision to Cut Interview
- Al Sharpton Is Making All Sorts of Headlines
- Keith Morrison Does a Special Reading of 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas'
- Matt Lauer Speaks with NYPD Police Commissioner on 'Today'