- FNC’s Greta Van Susteren has been deemed one of the 100 most powerful women in the world by Forbes, the only on-air journalist on the list: “As the longest-running cable news anchor in the U.S., Van Susteren has managed to keep On the Record as the No. 1 show in its time slots for more than a decade.” Angela Merkel is #1, Michelle Obama is #8, Oprah Winfrey is #14.
- NBC’s Andrea Mitchell talks with the Washingtonian about how she got into news: “I was an English major and a violinist at the University of Pennsylvania, and the radio station needed someone. I covered politics for the Ivy League radio network, which led to an internship at NBC’s local affiliate.”
- After NFL and 'Sons of Anarchy,' Megyn Kelly Has Most-Watched Show of the Week
- Where Are They Now? Linda Vester
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Celebrates First Anniversary on 'Fox & Friends'
- NBC News Announces DC Producer Moves