MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan is a lone wolf. Among the panoply of left-leaning primetime hosts, Ratigan considers himself a Teddy Roosevelt throwback.
Ratigan says his MSNBC show, “is an exploration for me politically as much as it is for the audience watching me and trying to figure out where this guy’s coming from.”
TVNewser caught up with Ratigan for our Media Beat video series. And with his contract up soon, does he see himself at MSNBC going forward?
- Tomorrow: Ratigan talks Steel on Wheels.
- Wednesday: Dylan Ratigan in primetime?
- José Díaz-Balart: 'Embarrassing' That There Aren't More Latino Voices on Cable News
- Q3 2014 Ratings: MSNBC Has Lowest Rated Quarter Since 2007
- MSNBC Doesn't Renew Contributor Goldie Taylor's Contract
- MSNBC Already Planning to Carry 2015 Global Citizen Festival: 'This Aligns With Our Values'