MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan is a lone wolf. Among the panoply of left-leaning primetime hosts, Ratigan considers himself a Teddy Roosevelt throwback.
Ratigan says his MSNBC show, “is an exploration for me politically as much as it is for the audience watching me and trying to figure out where this guy’s coming from.”
TVNewser caught up with Ratigan for our Media Beat video series. And with his contract up soon, does he see himself at MSNBC going forward?
- Tomorrow: Ratigan talks Steel on Wheels.
- Wednesday: Dylan Ratigan in primetime?
- MSNBC's Al Sharpton Immersed in Ferguson News, Draws Criticism from Megyn Kelly
- Ed Henry Asks White House About Al Sharpton's Taxes
- Critic: Cable News Walking Fine Line Between Coverage and 'Inciting Violent Mood'
- Rachel Racusen Leaves White House for MSNBC