For the first time in its 4 1/2 year life, a program on the Fox Business Network has topped a show on CNBC for an entire week in both Total Viewers and younger viewers. Last week, in head-to-head competition at 7pmET, “Lou Dobbs Tonight” beat “The Kudlow Report” (Mon-Thurs, and a Friday airing of a CNBC documentary) by 18,000 Total Viewers.
- Dobbs — 154,000 Total Viewers / 44,000 A25-54 viewers
- Kudlow — 136,000 Total Viewers / 35,000 A25-54 viewers
A few weeks ago Dobbs topped Kudlow in younger viewers for the week. Dobbs’ show joined the Fox Business schedule a little over a year ago. Dobbs hosted a 7pm show for many years on CNN before joining FBN in 2010. The win comes despite the fact that CNBC is available in 99 million homes vs. FBN’s 67 million.
- Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Join FBN as Contributor
- Why Jo Ling Kent Joined FBN: 'I Love Following Stories That are Changing Every Single Day'
- Billionaires Carl Icahn and Bill Ackman Bury the Hatchet
- Maria Bartiromo Returns to NYSE for Summer Fridays: 'We Wanted to Kick it Up a Little'