We know where Fox Business Network correspondent Sandra Smith will be tonight. The LSU grad will be watching her Tigers play for the National Championship against Alabama. And tomorrow morning, she’ll be back at the iconic Chicago Board of Trade building, with her picks for The Trade, her daily segment. As we found out in the first part of our Media Beat interview, the Chicago native is a rare breed of business correspondents who splits her time between the Chicago pits and Wall Street.
Part II, tomorrow: Making the move from trader to reporter
Part III, Wednesday: How being an LSU athlete prepared Sandra Smith for the real world
- This video can also be viewed on the mediabistro YouTube Channel.
- Anthony Scaramucci Expected to Join FBN as Contributor
- Why Jo Ling Kent Joined FBN: 'I Love Following Stories That are Changing Every Single Day'
- Maria Bartiromo Returns to NYSE for Summer Fridays: 'We Wanted to Kick it Up a Little'
- How Charles Payne Taught Himself About Wall Street