‘Tis the season for a lot talk about who may or may not be running for political office.
- Fox News host and former Gov. Mike Huckabee attended a private event in Arkansas recently. “Will I run? The Lord knows, but He’s not telling just yet,” he said at the event, which was covered by CBN.
- CNBC’s Larry Kudlow told Newsmax TV’s Steve Malzberg yesterday that he has no desire to run for office. “I love my work. I love my TV show. I love my radio show … You want put me in the Senate?,” Kudlow joked. “Why would you do that to me? I thought you were my pal,”
- 'Oh, God, It's Mom': Political Strategist Brothers Scolded by Mom on C-SPAN
- Barack Obama Becomes Stephen Colbert Being Bill O'Reilly: 'How Hard Can This Be?'
- Ann Compton: 'I Have Seen Barack Obama Really Angry Twice'
- Boston Globe Critic Watches Scott Brown on Fox's 'Outnumbered': 'You Gotta Pay the Rent'