‘Tis the season for a lot talk about who may or may not be running for political office.
- Fox News host and former Gov. Mike Huckabee attended a private event in Arkansas recently. “Will I run? The Lord knows, but He’s not telling just yet,” he said at the event, which was covered by CBN.
- CNBC’s Larry Kudlow told Newsmax TV’s Steve Malzberg yesterday that he has no desire to run for office. “I love my work. I love my TV show. I love my radio show … You want put me in the Senate?,” Kudlow joked. “Why would you do that to me? I thought you were my pal,”
- Scarborough Wonders if MSNBC Will Cover a Christie Exoneration As Much as Charges
- How Does the Obama Administration Block Information to the Press?
- Rupert Murdoch Won't Go After Time Warner 'In A Hostile Way'
- David Gregory: 'Laziness in the Media' Helps Perpetuate Political Gridlock Storyline